COVID-19 Update (July 2021):
As of the start of Term 3, we will be open for tutoring.
- If you are able to do tutoring online (using Zoom) we will provide your lessons online at your normal scheduled time.
- If you are unable to do tutoring online and are comfortable coming in person, we will be open for face to face tutoring at our Lakedge location.
- If you are unable to do tutoring online and are not comfortable coming in person, get in touch right away if you would like to arrange to save your spot.
We are a COVID Safe business and we will be complying with all regulations, so if you will be coming in person you will be required to check in using the Service NSW QR code when you arrive, masks will be required while inside the premises, and you should make sure to sanitize your hands when you arrive and leave (sanitizer is provided). We will also be sanitizing the tutoring areas after each student. Please note and comply with the capacity limits posted as we are following the 4-square-metre rule.
NOTE – If you are attending in person, you will be required to follow these procedures:
- Check in with our QR code when you arrive. We must verify you have checked in, so be prepared to show us that you are checked in on your phone. Parents who drop off will need to hang around until the start of the lesson so we can check this. (You are welcome to show us through the front doors.)
- We encourage parents to drop off, wait outside or in their car if possible to limit the number of people on the premises.
- Masks are required for children 12 and older (and encouraged for those under 12).
- Sanitize your hands before your lesson starts. You may use our provided sanitizer.
- Do not attend in person if the student is sick, is awaiting a COVID-19 test, has been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, or is otherwise required to self-isolate. In this case we can arrange for the lesson to take place online.
When the lockdown is lifted or if restrictions change, we will make adjustments to our policies if necessary and let you know about any changes. Just let us know if you have any questions or concerns, and whether you’ll be attending online or in person.
See our Policies page for details on our current COVID-19 policies and procedures.
Welcome to Apex Tutoring Services! We are a locally owned tutoring service, offering one-on-one academic and language tutoring for students of all ages and levels, from primary school and high school to HSC, university, and adult learners. We have experienced, university educated tutors available in most subjects, including English, Mathematics, Science, and many specialty subjects.
We are located in Berkeley Vale, in the Central Coast region of NSW Australia.
Some of the subject areas and skills we offer tutoring for include:
- Primary school Mathematics, English, and Science
- High school Mathematics, English, Science, History, and other subjects
- HSC Mathematics and English through Extension 2, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and most other HSC subjects
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Foreign languages, including French, Japanese, Arabic
- University level Mathematics, Statistics & English
- Bridging and University preparation courses, including Newstep and Open Foundation
- Mathematics for nursing, engineering, and teaching (including LANTITE)
- Help for adults returning to education
- Opportunity Class and Selective Schools test preparation
- NAPLAN and ICAS test preparation
- Mathematics and English for vocational preparation, including police and military tests
- Essay writing
- Special needs & learning disabilities
- Home-schooled students
- School holiday programs
See our Services page for additional information.
Current Working with Children Checks available and provided on request.
We also offer guitar tuition at our location. See our sister company page: Coast Guitar Academy