Preparation for Students Transitioning to Year 7 or Year 11 in 2022
(This program is only available over the summer holidays.) Going from Year 6 to Year 7, or from Year 10 to Year 11, can be a big change for many students. Start the year off on the right foot! As tutors who work with students of all ages, we are experienced in helping students prepare for the transition and we know what will help students to be successful in Maths, English, or Science in 2022.
Our preparation program is one-on-one tutoring in Mathematics, English, and/or Science that is tailored to each individual student, focusing on the skills that they may need to improve upon to start the next school year more confident and well-prepared. We have tutors who are experienced in working with late primary and early high school students who can assist those who will be starting Year 7, as well as tutors who specialise in many HSC subjects, including Standard, Advanced, and Extension Mathematics and English, Physics, Biology, and many other subjects.
Bookings are flexible and are available most days over the school holidays. Booking times are one hour minimum, but longer sessions are available. The cost is only $45 per hour. See below for our terms and conditions.
Contact us or fill out the form below for bookings or more information.
Tutoring Terms and Conditions
- In the event that you (the client) schedule an appointment with Apex Tutoring Services (the company), your scheduled appointment time must be paid for, in full, within one week of the scheduled day and time, whether the appointment was attended or not. If an appointment is not paid for in full at the agreed upon rate within one week of the scheduled day and time, the company reserves the right to refuse further appointments and services to you. Only the following exceptions apply:
- With a minimum of 24-hour notice, you may cancel or reschedule your appointment to another day and time without penalty or payment.
- If the lesson was not attended, 24-hour notice was not given, and the lesson was longer than 1 hour, you will only be required to pay for 1 hour at the agreed upon rate.
- The company reserves the right to make an exception to this policy for emergency or exceptional circumstances. Such exceptions are solely up to the discretion of the company.
- If you (the client) arrive to your scheduled appointment late, you must still pay for the length of the original appointment, and the ending time of the original appointment may not be extended.
- The above policies do not apply to appointments cancelled by the company. Such cancellations do not need to be paid for, and a reasonable effort will be made to schedule another day and time within 7 days of the original appointment, if so desired by you.
- You and anyone who is related to you who will be on our premises must abide by our standards of conduct, listed below. The first violation will result in a warning, repeated violations may result you being asked to leave the premises. If you are asked to leave the premises due to violating our standards of conduct, you will will still be required to pay for your appointment time in full.
- You must not be disruptive to other attendees by creating excessive noise or distractions.
- You must respect others, including the other attendees and teachers, and must not use derogatory language or physical violence toward any person on the premises.