HSC Mathematics Prep for Students Transitioning from Year 10 to Year 11
Let’s face it, Years 11 and 12 can be stressful for students. As HSC maths tutors, we find that poor preparation in Years 9 and 10 can be one of the biggest contributors to this stress. Ensuring that you are well prepared to take on your Year 11 and 12 HSC Mathematics course, whether you will be going into Standard, Advanced, or Extension, will contribute to your success and can reduce your stress immensely. School holidays are the perfect time to brush up on the most important skills that we’ve identified as contributing to success in your HSC maths class.
Our HSC Mathematics preparatory program is one-on-one tutoring with an experienced HSC tutor, who will first identify and cover the important concepts you need to revise in order to be best prepared. Once any necessary revision is complete, an introductory treatment of Year 11 topics and how they relate to skills learned in Years 9 and 10 will be covered.
Bookings are flexible and are available most days over the school holidays. Booking times are one hour minimum, but 1 hour and 30 minutes is recommended, and the cost is only $40 per hour. See below for our terms and conditions.
Contact us or fill out the form below for bookings or more information.
HSC Tutoring Terms and Conditions
- In the event that you (the client) schedule an appointment with Apex Tutoring Services (the company), your scheduled appointment time must be paid for, in full, within one week of the scheduled day and time, whether the appointment was attended or not. If an appointment is not paid for in full at the agreed upon rate within one week of the scheduled day and time, the company reserves the right to refuse further appointments and services to you. Only the following exceptions apply:
- With a minimum of 24-hour notice, you may cancel or reschedule your appointment to another day and time without penalty or payment.
- If the lesson was not attended, 24-hour notice was not given, and the lesson was longer than 1 hour, you will only be required to pay for 1 hour at the agreed upon rate.
- The company reserves the right to make an exception to this policy for emergency or exceptional circumstances. Such exceptions are solely up to the discretion of the company.
- If you (the client) arrive to your scheduled appointment late, you must still pay for the length of the original appointment, and the ending time of the original appointment may not be extended.
- The above policies do not apply to appointments cancelled by the company. Such cancellations do not need to be paid for, and a reasonable effort will be made to schedule another day and time within 7 days of the original appointment, if so desired by you.
- You and anyone who is related to you who will be on our premises must abide by our standards of conduct, listed below. The first violation will result in a warning, repeated violations may result you being asked to leave the premises. If you are asked to leave the premises due to violating our standards of conduct, you will will still be required to pay for your appointment time in full.
- You must not be disruptive to other attendees by creating excessive noise or distractions.
- You must respect others, including the other attendees and teachers, and must not use derogatory language or physical violence toward any person on the premises.